1. ALL Images must be the original work of the entrant. If two or more similar images are entered by the same author, the first one getting the acceptance score will be considered for acceptance or award, the other images will not be considered.
2. Sections: (A) Open Mono, (B) Open Color (C) Nature (D) Photo Travel . All are digital Sections. An author may submit a maximum of 4 images in each section. Images for each section should be UPLOADED our website – www.nepaliansalon.com
3. Salon Result will be publish in the website and sent by E-Mail.
4. A high quality online Catalogue will be published in the website.
5. All Acceptances are eligible for statistics applicable to FIAP and IPN.
6. The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization, or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to exhibition rules and conditions.
7. Participants are requested to send their entries, Entry Fee etc well in advance. Late entries will not be entertained and the Entry Fee will be retained. If the entry fee is not received within the closing date, photographs may not be considered for selection.
8. Submission of Entries to the Salon implies acceptance of the above regulations.
9. Maximum Image Size: 1920px [ WIDTH ] / 1080px [ HEIGHT ] & color space is Srgb with 300dpi & Below 2 MB.
10. Please read the above regulations carefully and try to avoid unnecessary correspondences.
11. There are no restrictions as to subject matter except as outlined in the rules and definitions of specific sections, or specified by law in the country where the exhibition is held.
12. The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright.
13. We will post all awards by Register Post. But we will not takes any liabilities for stolen or missing of awards during the transit.
14. Each image must have a unique title. Once an image has been accepted in a FIAP Recognized exhibition, that same image, or a like “in camera” or a “reproduction” duplicate of that image:
15. All entrants in must provide name and country data exactly the same in each Exhibition entered to receive proper credit.
Monochrome: An image is considered to be Monochrome only if it gives the impression of having no color (i.e. contains only shades of gray which can include pure black and pure white) OR it gives the impression of being a grayscale image that has been toned in one color across the entire image. (For example by Sepia, red, gold, etc.) A grayscale or multicolored image modified or giving the impression of having been modified by partial toning, multi toning or by the inclusion of spot coloring does not meet the definition of monochrome and shall be classified as a Color.
FIAP, and RPS Nature Definition
Images entered in Nature sections meeting the Nature Photography Definition above can have landscapes, geologic formations, weather phenomena, and extant organisms as the primary subject matter. This includes images taken with the subjects in controlled conditions, such as zoos, game farms, botanical gardens, aquariums and any enclosure where the subjects are totally dependent on man for food.
With the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations.